Donna Perrone is the founder and sole proprietor of Donna J. Perrone, EA – an East Haven, CT based business specializing in income tax preparation, IRS representation and debt resolution through Offers in Compromise. As a seasoned tax professional with over 30 years of experience, Donna has helped thousands of individuals, families, and small businesses navigate the complex US Tax Code. Her years of experience and on-going tax education enable her to solve the most complex tax issues and disputes. As an Enrolled Agent with the IRS, Donna has represented taxpayers not only in Connecticut, but throughout the US and some foreign countries as well.
Professional Designations and Memberships
- University of New Haven – B.S. & M.B.A.
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) – Board of Directors
- Connecticut Chapter of NATP – Member
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) – Member
- National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI) – Fellow
- NY/CT Association of Tax Professionals – Member
- The Sound BNI (Business Networking International) – Founding Member