Donna Perrone has over twenty-five years of experience in the areas of taxation and representation. She earned her Bachelor’s and M.B.A. degrees from the University of New Haven.
Donna specializes in income tax preparation for individuals, families, professionals, clergy, and small business owners. Donna is an Enrolled Agent (EA), which is a federally-licensed tax professional, empowered by the U.S. Department of Treasury to represent taxpayers before the Internal Revenue Service (IRS). EAs are granted unlimited practice rights to represent taxpayers, including individuals, partnerships, corporations, estates, trusts, and any entity with tax reporting requirements.
Donna is a member of the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), the country’s leading tax professional organization. She serves on the Board of Directors for the CT chapter of NATP and is also the Education Co-Chair. Donna is a proud member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) and a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI). A Fellow is the highest designation given to tax professionals who specialize in representation.
Professional Designations and Memberships
- University of New Haven – B.S. & M.B.A.
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) – Member
- Connecticut Chapter of NATP – Board of Directors and Education Co-Chair
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) – Member
- National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI) – Fellow
- NY/CT Association of Tax Professionals – Member
- The Sound BNI (Business Networking International) – Founding Member