Donna is an Enrolled Agent (EA). She is federally-licensed by The Department of the Treasury to represent taxpayers before the IRS. The Enrolled Agent status is the highest credential awarded by the IRS.
Donna is a member of the National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP), the country’s leading tax professional organization. She previously served on the Board of Directors for the CT chapter of NATP and was also the Education Co-Chair.
Donna is a proud member of the National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) and a Fellow of the National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI). A Fellow is the highest designation given to tax professionals who specialize in representation.
Professional Designations and Memberships
- University of New Haven – B.S. & M.B.A.
- National Association of Tax Professionals (NATP) – Member
- Connecticut Chapter of NATP – Member
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA) – Member
- National Tax Practice Institute (NTPI) – Fellow
- The Sound BNI (Business Networking International) – Founding Member